[pcductape] Re: Virus Problems

  • From: "Huntress" <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2004 08:48:00 -0400

Hi Matt,
First off, do you still have a Win98se boot floppy?  If so, use it to boot
her system and dig around in the D drive to see what is there.  It probably
contains all of her drivers and a copy of XP.  Look for \Windows and/or
\Setup.  You can format the C drive without harming the D drive then do a
thorough virus scan of the D to be sure.  Let us know how it goes...