[pcductape] Re: Victor

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 12:59:43 -0800

Thanks Sandi for the news...Vic has been on my mind now for several weeks. I
knew when he last told me his tests were not good and he had to rest..that it
was bad news. I am sorry to hear of this and will miss him.
        Date:  Thu, 04 Nov 2004 11:55:00 -0000
        From:  micha_silver <Micha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        To:  SAYQ@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Victor passed away last night after a brave struggle with cancer.
He often mentioned over the past few weeks how much he looked forward
to getting back online, and in touch with all his friends.
Unfortunately this never happened.

I'm sure his legacy of good cheer and lively, stimulating discussions
will stay with all of you well into the future.

Best Regards,

--
Micha