[pcductape] Re: VPN

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 16:56:22 -0400

I hook a lot up to VPN's, however, the VPN is already set at Headquarters. I
do know that I am required to put in DNS and Wins settings. We continue to
use DHCP for the IP connecting to HQ. Once you get this running if your
cable-modem IP changes then the VPN IP setting I believe has to be changed
to reflect the new setting.