[pcductape] Re: VPN

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 13:01:07 -0400

http://www.bsdtoday.com/2001/May/Features478.html
http://www.cites.uiuc.edu/vpn/settingup.html

As I am sure you are aware that each Network is a little unique and reading
between the lines these sites should help, you can search the Internet on
setting up a vpn and it will give you more insight or you could be more
specific in your search depending on your problem, hope this helps you a
little. Good Luck, Dave