[pcductape] Re: VPN

  • From: Scott McNay <Wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Scott McNay <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 10:27:14 -0500

SM> Anyway, I'm interested in other ways of setting it up and in locking
SM> down the security. Also, my co-worker can get into my drives, but I
SM> haven't been able to get into his, so I guess I'll have to look at
SM> things on his end, or else I need to get a step-by-step list of what
SM> to check for for setting up sharing on WinXP. We're both familiar with
SM> setting up sharing, so it's probably some stupid trivial thing
SM> somewhere that's stopping it.

Right now, one problem seems to be that web access goes away when the
VPN connection is made, although email and IM seems to work fine.

Another problem is that my co-worker can no longer get to my shares.
I still can't log on to his system via VPN.  I'll probably go over to
his place later today to look at his setup.

Best regards,
 Scott                            mailto:Wizard@xxxxxxxx