[pcductape] Re: VPN

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:24:03 -0500

Hi Scott,
I haven't set one up myself but maybe one of these articles might help.

This one shows step by step if you are running 2003 server or XP-Pro
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/technologies/
networking/rmotevpn.mspx

Linux

This one just shows you how to set up connections on XP to an existing VPN
which you probably already know.
http://compnetworking.about.com/od/vpn/ht/newvpnwindowsxp.htm

on a Mac
http://help.case.edu/connect/vpn/howto/vpn-osx/view