[pcductape] VPN

  • From: Scott McNay <wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 15:57:55 -0500

Hi folks,

Anyone have any information on setting up a VPN, preferably using
freely-available software? I've seen some pages that talk about the
subject, but the ones that I've seen seem to assume that you have some
software already, or assume that you know something about it already.

What's I'd REALLY like to do is have my application access a database
locally, and have the database shadowed to the remote system.