[pcductape] Re: VPN

  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 18:19:18 -0400

If you go into my computer\control Panel\Network and Dialup Connections and
right-click your VPN connection, this would be your friends if you have the
tunnel running and they are trying to come through it, and go to properties
and high-light TCP\IP and go to properties and then you will see in the
advance area DNS and Wins etc and under security you can remove IPSEC if you
are not using this, we usually take the checkmark out of requiring data
Encryption also. Dave