[pcductape] Re: VPN

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 10:25:23 +0200

Scott,

We are planning to impliment VNP soon here, we actually have been wanting to
do this for a while - but postponed till after a huge upgrade that we just
went through, which included a whole reset and config of the routers and the
firewall, we are still ironing out the kinks in that. [Had to change
everything coz we got whole new classes of IP's etc, and in any case it was
time to retire the old firewall].

If you want to ask ask - I could give it a shot, though not sure if I will
have an answer for you.

TTFN

Vic