[pcductape] Re: Using Quoted Printable Format

  • From: "trapper" <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:25:41 -0900

did your " event viewer " finally tell you to get in line with me Bob..
I have been making this point along with Sandi from day one..!
Reply or create, has nothing to do with it as well as the " quoted printable "..
 Any how I think we have beaten this dead horse enough,
now about those 30's..ha!

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska