[pcductape] Re: Unsubscribing

  • From: "Ginger" <ginger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 14:24:11 -0600

Eric and Carl,

Thank you, thank you.

Eric,

I didn't want to hurt you.  I tried to sneak out the back door so you'd never
even know I left, but when I couldn't find it, I was forced to send out the
announcement that I planned to leave.

You may mourn my absence for a time, but you're a strong person.  You'll be
okay.  There were others before me.. there'll be others after.  Trust me in
this.

I wish you the best.

Carry on.. carry on.

Ginger