[pcductape] Re: Unsubscribing

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:26:39 -0600

That happened to me once but in a different way.   I gave an
old computer to my sister who lives several hundred miles away
and we loaded all the equipment, the cpu, the monitor, there
surge protector,  the keyboad, the floppies, etc and away we
went and I put the computer together in sister's den and guess
what;   I forgot the mouse.    It was Christmas Eve and not a
computer store in site.   :-(