[pcductape] Unsubscribing

  • From: Willie Lötz <willotz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 20:28:30 +0200

I have tried a number of times to un-subscribe with no success, although the one message said:

Request received for list 'pcductape' via request address.
>> unsubscribe
Subscription confirmation ticket sent to user being unsubscribed.
Since a valid command was found in the Subject field, your message body won't be checked for further commands

After that I just get the message:

List context changed to 'pcductape' by following command.
>> appunsub pcductape willotz@xxxxxxxxxx 3E51238C:4FEB.1:cpqhpgncr
No such cookie or else cookie is of wrong type

Can someone please inform me about the procedure to be followed as the unsubscribe instructions in the emails about contacting "FreeLists Mailing List Manager" does not seem to give the desired results although they respond.

Willie Lötz