[pcductape] Re: Unknown file

  • From: "Martha Bagwell" <mabagwell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:54:56 -0600

Only thing Google brings up is this:
http://forums.tgpnexus.com/viewtopic.php?p=2183

Martha

Martha's Web
http://www.keyboardpower.com

-----Original Message-----
From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ray Spitz
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2003 9:28 AM
To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc: aa226@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pcductape] Unknown file

Hi:

Zone-Alarm reported that a file (filename "MINDNLO"  with an exe extension)
wanted to access the internet . I found the file in my root directory.
I thought I'd ask the group if this is a legitimate file before I rename it
to ".old".

OS is Win-98 1st edition. Acer Aspire vintage '98. 330 MHz. Outlook Express
5.5.

Ad-Aware did not "flag" it.

The attempted access has not been repeated.

best regards,                             Ray

---