[pcductape] Re: Trojan

  • From: B4Wingler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 14:24:38 EDT

Your daughter should update her AVG virus definitions if not recently done.
Then she should be able to run AVG's "Complete Test" after double clicking the
icon on her desktop (assuming she has one there) which then should detect and
eliminate the Trojan.  Depending on the size of her HDD and usage this can
take a while but I find AVG to be pretty effective..... Bill