[pcductape] Too much Raid?

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:40:23 -0800

Other then my pink bunny dieing on me, I don't have all these issues you guys have with the operating system. You think, maybe, it's all these other protection things you run causing interference?

Bob Noble
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Interesting about Spybot.
I will say that since I've installed SP2 I have no spyware/trogons issues at all. Of course I have other issues I do not like about SP2, such as no CD Easy Writer and no local network.