[pcductape] Re: Time to do a Back-up

  • From: Sandi <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 00:40:03 -0500

MessageI used to have that same problem before the reinstall and what I used to
have to do was to do a ctrl+alt+del to bring up the task manager and force NS
to close.  I just out recently that in NS7 all you have to do is disable
quicklaunch.  Go to Edit/Preferences and click on Advanced in the left panel.
Take the check out of the box next to Quicklaunch.