[pcductape] Time to do a Back-up

  • From: "Steve" <sjclark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 21:04:50 -0800

You know Sandi that's a good point you bring up,
 every one of us should back up our outlook address book tonight,
Even though my palm dose a back up of sorts,
its time I did a full export of my personal folder (pst) file to my zip
dive.
you never know do ya.

Sharon,
Please email me again.  After I recieved your last email my main harddrive
crashed and I had to do a full format and reinstall so I lost 2 weeks worth
of emails and my OE6 addressbook.  I never got a chance to answer your
question.

Everyone else on the list that I converse with regularly are encouraged to
also email me directly so I can rebuild my addressbook please?

Thanks all!

Sandi

GIF image