[pcductape] Re: This is it, I think :O)

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 21:06:47 -0800

Hi Pam,
Make sure you copy and paste that address I gave you as it's split.
When you get to the page download the presentation, which is small and will open
PowerPoint if you have it, or you'll have to get the PowerPoint viewer on the
same page.

I tried to listen to the webcast, but you'd be better off getting the text
version just below where you get the presentation download.

The text version uses the slides, so they go together.

There is quite a bit of info in here.