[pcductape] This is it, I think :O)

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 20:52:28 -0800

Hi Pam,
OK, I found that 2k dhcp is automatic.
If you use ics on the 2k machine, it's address will be 192.168.0.1 .
However, ICS seems to be mostly part of some wizard and NAT is the real part of
it in 2k. It says to use Nat when you are having a problem with ICS.

Set up Nat on the 2k machine and leave the other machines with the assigned IP
addresses.

This address has a PowerPoint presentation of slides that show how to setup Nat
wizard screens.
 Download the presentation and view the Nat section.
I don't know how to start the Nat wizard, you might do a search for it under
start, search or help and support, whatever 2k has.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/servicedesks/webcasts/wc101801/w
cblurb101801.asp