[pcductape] Re: The question is...

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 12:33:45 +0200

I took me literally months to get used to the way that e-groups used
to get us to change things, but I did. Then Yahoo stepped in &
swallowed all the e-group lists, and I had to learn again. I still
battle to find silly little things like how to change all my email
addresses simultaneously at yahoo, but I found it. Now, before anyone
asks me where... I don't know, I have forgotten! I seem to have come
right with Freelists, but Topica says the authorisation I gave it
failed. But Sandi always comes to the rescue...

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~