[pcductape] Re: The question is...

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 06:21:52 +0200

Now , why should we ignore you? If you were a complete stranger I might ignore you - but not - so yes appears that freelists still accepts Eric Skeen to post !!!

Eric Skeen wrote:

...Am I here, or am I not? Changing ISPs & email addies is easy on
yahoo, not so on Freelists.

We shall see... please ignore if I am here, and don't worry if I'm

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ# 39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~

TTFN – Vic /