[pcductape] The pink bunny and Karen's Replicator

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 20:35:42 -0800

Hi Carl,
I did both, as the modem somehow knocked out xp. Once I got xp re-installed, the modem still said unable to connect, but didn't knock out xp again. :O) I think it all happened because there was a 2.6gig fully loaded gaming computer of my brothers sitting next to it, that I was setting up. I did learn about Karen's Replicator software during the setup of my brothers computer as he wanted to use it to replicate/backup his c: drive to another drive. A truely nice little piece of software that I would highly recommend, either for backing up or just copying a bunch of files somewhere. Can be run right now or set to run at a later time, even daily. Now, I just paid for the use of the software. :O) Thanks Karen. It is a freebie.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carl" <Ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>