[pcductape] Re: Testing OE

  • From: "Elaine" <zona01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 15:30:14 -0000

just testing once more
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Elaine
  To: pcductape freelists.org
  Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2003 3:25 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Testing OE

  This is just a test folks to see if I have corrected a problem I was having
with outlook express it keeps reporting the wrong pcductape.DBX folder size and
if I tried to open that folder to see my messages it crashed the pc.

  I have had to delete the folder (the trouble with that is I lost all of this
months freelists emails) and replace with a new folder bearing the same name so
this email is to see if I can open the new one.

  Ah well keep your fingers crossed!!!!!

  Elaine

  ---