[pcductape] Testing OE

  • From: "Elaine" <zona01@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pcductape freelists.org" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 15:25:21 -0000

This is just a test folks to see if I have corrected a problem I was having
with outlook express it keeps reporting the wrong pcductape.DBX folder size and
if I tried to open that folder to see my messages it crashed the pc.

I have had to delete the folder (the trouble with that is I lost all of this
months freelists emails) and replace with a new folder bearing the same name so
this email is to see if I can open the new one.

Ah well keep your fingers crossed!!!!!

Elaine

---