[pcductape] Re: Testing Freelists email

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 11:14:46 -0900

Well Carl give it a good ole college try and keep the group interesting..
Course you guys could all come back here..:-).
Say hi to all for me!

                       " + "
                     Trapper &
                   Arts of Alaska
                        by
                      Diane
        http://www.streetfairamerica.com/dhar

Carl wrote:

Hey Trapper,
No, the group is somewhat dormant over at yahoo. Sometimes, Sandi will post but after a round about, the list goes dormant again. Sure miss you.