[pcductape] Re: Testing Freelists email

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 10:25:36 -0900

No I have not joined in with another group..I keep hoping pcductape will come to it senses and come alive again..
Because we are now using pcductape to communicate I am taking that to mean that it is still active and has not yet been totally turned off..
I plan to stay put. Don't like Yahoo..never will..doesn't make any sense to me to return back to a place we once dumped.
Sort of like moving..I have never once in my life ever moved back to a town or state that I moved out of..Must have been a reason for me to have moved in the first place..
Anyhow thats my personal preference. Has nothing to do with facts of the day..Just a personal thing.
I take it that every thing is going ok for you all over there at yahoo. and that is kewl.!

                       " + "
                     Trapper &
                   Arts of Alaska
                        by