[pcductape] Re: Testing Freelists email

  • From: Scott McNay <wizard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Carl <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 06:55:05 -0600

Hi Carl,

Tuesday, January 25, 2005, 2:59:34 AM, you wrote:

C> Hi Scott,
C> This list is no more.

I'm well aware of that. But, as you can see from what I wrote, I was
just using it to see if I could get a response from the server, not
to get a response from other people. As it happens, everything seems
to be working fine now; sometime between Sunday night and Monday
evening, the problem went away, although John Madden says that he
didn't do anything after Saturday.

Take a look at our homepage at http://pc-ductape.home.comcast.net/