[pcductape] Re: Test

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 01:40:44 -0500

MessageHi Barbara,

One thing to remember about sending photos is to also send the
photo as an attachment.   That is, you will use "Insert" -
"Picture" to put the photo where you want in the email message
but also attach the photo to the message.    If you are trying
to send photos taken with a digital camera, use a photo
program like Irfanview to reduce the size of the photo.

Sometimes, one can copy a photo off a web site and paste it
into an Outlook Express message and it will show up ok at
destination.   I do not understand the difference;   a photo I
take I have to send an attachment, but a photo copied off a
website I do not.   Go figure.