[pcductape] Re: Test

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 01:13:44 -0600

MessageHi Lisa and Carl, I got the test message...I myself have been going
along pretty good without problems..but still having trouble sometimes trying
to send images in email to others , i get that red x thing sometimes.. not sure
if when i get an email i want to share with others just to copy and paste or to
forward . Other than that things are going well, still learning about xp and
having a good time with a computer with some speed, my old one was 200 mhz.  I
just love that stars and stripes background. Barbara