[pcductape] System inventory prg

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 23:24:01 -0600

I haven't tried it myself but I'm tempted to.

Pam

********************************

AIDA32
http://www.aida32.hu/aida-features.php?bit=32
Freeware
AIDA32 is a one of the most thorough system inventorying tools around. It
will document just about every aspect of your hardware and software
configuration. Throw in the fact that it checks out networks, gives memory
benchmarks, and that it is totally free, and you end up with a product that
should be in everyone's toolkit. When you download the product, remember to
download the documentation as well. Corporate users need to register but
there is no charge. (1.8MB)