[pcductape] Re: Spyware Website

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:31:07 +0200

Yep... my bad, I was so happy at seeing the remark "This list is never
complete" that I completely overlooked the date stated at "Last
update: 10/01/01".

Now I know why my hair has gone grey, it's because my brains are
leaking out.

That Guy In Africa...
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~