[pcductape] Re: SpyWareNuker

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2003 19:17:57 -0600

MessageHi Martha,

Thank you, thank you, thank you.   :-)   I had installed the
"free" software and ran it once and it gave me suggestions to
delete stuff I really use.   So before I deleted anything I
thought I would ask.   I'm glad I did.  I have now uninstalled
the spywarenuker.

I am using Panicware Pop-up Stopper and I like it.