[pcductape] Re: Spreadsheet question

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 09:29:28 -0600

Hi Pam,

Thanks for the suggestion.   This incident with using Excel has really
opened my eyes.   For years I used MsWorks spreadsheet because it is so fast
but now I think I will stay with Excel, which I always had but never used.
I would even use Works to open Excel spreadsheets sent to me by others.

Merry Christmas to you and yours and all this list.
Btw, when do you start your new crop of turkeys.   :-)