[pcductape] Re: Spammer gets 7 years

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 22:42:44 +0200

Jeez Pam,

How long did it take you to count all those spammers???  Too much spare time on your hands?????

Pam wrote:
Yeehaa!
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20040528/D82RIUHO0.html

One down and 4,298,966,734 left to catch. =/

I wonder how long it will be before spam hating individuals start suing
these caught spammers for damages and spam blocking expenses.

Pam

TTFN – Vic /

"To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children;
 to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends;
 to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;

To unsubscribe from this list send an email to pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field OR by logging into the Web interface. To view the message archives simply go to: http://www.freelists.org/archives/pcductape/ Take a look at our homepage at http://pcductape.freewebpage.org/