[pcductape] Re: Sp2?

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 05:17:16 -0900

Those stories are what blow me away..Why great for some and lousy for others. Its not like I am computer illiterate..Not like I haven't a clue..yet I fall into the disgruntle category when it comes to windows and MS.
Trust me their is nothing that I would like better than to have it work for me on this end..but it doesn't.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>