[pcductape] Re: So you run a turkey farm?

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:42:38 -0500

Hi Martha,
Hi Pam,
Hey guys,

Lets all on this list get together a week or two before Thanksgiving and
visit Pam and her son Ryan's turkeys.   We can all have a reunion, visit and
then bid on Ryan's turkeys.    I'll start the bidding off at $20 per turkey.
Btw, Pam, does Ryan show these turkeys?   Does he become "attached" to them?
Does he know what people do to turkeys at Thanksgiving?
:-)