[pcductape] Re: So you run a turkey farm?

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 09:07:10 -0500

The turkeys are my son, Ryan's, 4H project this year.  When they are ready
(right before thanksgiving), plan a trip down this way and you can take one
home with you.  You will never want a store bought turkey again!
As for the truck.... chevy 4x4.  It's the only good chevy we've owned in 25+
years.  This one's got 212k on it and runs like a top.  My daughter totalled
our Ford truck last October.  =(  God was really taking care of her that
day!  She walked away from it, but mere inches further and she'd have gone
off a steep embankment.
I think you are right about the hot summer.  It's already 10 degrees hotter
here than the norm.  Are the spiders more plentiful up there this year than
usual?  They are here for some reason.  An elderly lady (different lady than
with the computer) told me that means there is going to be a hurricane this
year.  She said that's how it was the year that Carla destroyed this part of
the country.  I pray not.

Pam
(I was serious about the turkey)