[pcductape] So you run a turkey farm?

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 08:45:03 -0500

Hi Pam

So you run a turkey farm?   :-)    I love turkey;   especially when it slow
cooks for 4 hours with a pad of butter.   mmm..   I cook my brisket 10
hours.   I don't understand why turkey cooks faster?

As to McAfee, I use to suspect that company of letting loose virus so that
they could sell anti-virus software but the last few years has changed my
thinking.    I think the virus stuff are from kids showing off or from bad
guys who did 9/11.   A couple of weeks ago a kid in a high school here in
the Houston area hacked the schools computer system and altered grades.   He
gave his friends good grades and he gave bad grades to those he did not
like.   Guess how the law enforcement people caught him?
With spyware both internal and external.   :-)

I hope you get your truck fixed soon because it's gonna be one hot summer.
I predict that this summer will be the hottest on record.   Btw, is the
truck a Ford?   :-)