[pcductape] Re: Small print

  • From: "Elaine" <Elaine@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 15:15:34 +0100

Hi Scott

Thanks for that reply to Carl specially that bit on writing to complain I shall
remember that in future the times I have come across sites like that.   But you
jolted me to take a look at my own websites and check that I haven't hard-code
the font sizes.

Thanks Scott

Elaine

Broughton Village Website