[pcductape] Small print

  • From: "Ctm007" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2003 07:11:52 -0500

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure which address is correct for pcductape for computer problems so I
am trying them all.   I understand that if one throws mud at a wall for enough
times eventually some of it will stick.   :-)

My problems is my new computer running Windows xp home has the smallest text
size and it's difficult for an older person (like me) to read.   I did config
Internet Explorer 6 to use the largest text size and it is still small.   I
went to Control Panel, Display and selected a theme with the largest text size
and now my top menu bar and my scroll bars do have large text but the programs
are still smallest text size.   For example, Quicken has the smallest text as
well as the address book in Outlook Express.

Any suggestions?

Carl
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx