[pcductape] Re: Shrunken Laptop screen

  • From: BREZZ132@xxxxxx
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 00:03:43 EDT

In a message dated 5/29/03 10:53:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bnoble@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Sometimes the right ones are installed, but didn't latch up properly, so
> doing
> this will refresh the drivers and may make things work, otherwise you need to
> get the right video drivers installed for your system, which can usually be
> had
> at the manufacturers of the computer web page.

Yup - - -that seems to be the problem.  I went to "drivers.com" and down
loaded a four megabyte file purportedly for the Dell laptop - -  hopefully,
may work.  If it does, I'll post my success.  If not, back to the drawing board.
Thanks, everyone, for your help!!!!   Jupiter Matt