[pcductape] Re: Shrunken Laptop screen

  • From: nick bates <allstate@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 22:45:17 -0400

J.M.
Sounds like you just ned to change the resolution on laptop. I'd try 800 X 600 to start. Right click on desktop and go to settings. You'll see tab for screen size.
thanks, Nick

BREZZ132@xxxxxx wrote:

My son's Dell Laptop had to have its HD re-formatted and reloaded with his W98 SE CD. After installing his W98SE all screens are "shrunk" but appear perfect except for the reduced size. I went into "Control> Display" but I don't see any settings that I could use to expand the screen. Any suggestions???
Jupiter Matt