[pcductape] Re: Shrunken Laptop screen

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 21:14:53 -0500

Several thoughts come to mind.

Have you rebooted?
When you went to Control/Display, did you try changing the resolution of
your screen to other resolutions to see what happens?
Have you checked to see if the right drivers are installed for the video
card since re formatting?
I've forgotten most of what I know about the 98 system.  I remember therewas
another place to change the type of display but I can't recall where/what it
was.  =(  Maybe someone else can remember it.