[pcductape] Re: Shall I drop kick the printer?

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 12:54:50 -0400

Jan,

  Did you use ink that was not made by Epson?  Did you use Epson
compatible ink?  I did, and I'm wondering if that is the problem.  So
did my brother, and his printer doesn't work, either.  Maybe your client
only uses Epson ink. I bought ink cheaper online that said it was Epson
compatible.  I think that's when I started to have problems.  How about
you?

Lisa