[pcductape] Re: Shall I drop kick the printer?

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2003 12:52:37 -0400

Hi Carl,

  I still believe that Epson is one of the best printers (as far as
print quality goes), I just don't know if I want to buy another one and
end up with the same problem.  Mine still isn't working.  I had to go
buy film for my 35 mm camera, because I can't print out the pictures I
took with my digital camera now. I'd really like to fix this printer,
since I have a bunch of ink cartridges for it still.

Lisa