[pcductape] Re: Shall I drop kick the printer?

  • From: "Jan L. Hodges" <Siriuswriter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:37:31 -0500

Lisa,

It is so tempting to blame it on Epson, but I have a client who uses his
printer, more like abuses with the amount of printing he does. He does a lot
of ad work for his clients and uses his printer to make-up business card
size tickets for freebies, glossy photos for banners, etc. And his Epson
printers last forever. He has probably had one, an Epson, in the same amount
of time I have had two, both Epsons.

I think I am cursed.
Jan