[pcductape] Scott

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:30:55 -0600

Scott
  Thanks for those examples.. I finally got most of my rules working, so
things organized in little folders..a few still need some extra tweeking..
but like one for example..is just anything that is my email address...so
that is handy,alot of spam junk goes in that one. Thanks for all the help.
Barbara