[pcductape] Schmaili problem fixed

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 10:26:57 -0500

After writing back and forth to the owner of the program, I
re-downloaded the file (there is an update on the website) and
uninstalled the old one, rebooted, ran RegVac (just in case) and
installed the new file.  It worked.  I think they were working on the
program because I had downloaded version 4.0 and that is when I had the
problem.  Now if you go to the website, version 4.0 is no longer there-
it says version 3.1 (which was the old one I had) but when you download
it, the exe file is version 5.0.  So, whatever happened I think was on
their end.  So far version 5.0 looks pretty good.  I didn't like version
4.0 anyway.

Lisa
~~Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...~~