[pcductape] Re: STOP error (moved to Freelists)

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 13:56:35 -0600

Hey Thanks De,

  From: DGrell7446@xxxxxxx
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 1:42 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: STOP error (moved to Freelists)

  In a message dated 12/22/04 6:53:01 AM Central Standard Time,
ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

    I guess I will have to purchase a program to remove CoolWebSearch properly.
  I've heard that  SpyCatcher is a good program that will remove CoolWebSearch;
  has anyone any experience with  SpyCatcher ?

    Carl
       Cannot remember if I tried SpyCatcher, however I have run a ton of
programs to remove spyware. Was very impressed with Spy Sweeper from
www.webroot.com
  This program gives you a 30 day free trial before they want you to buy. It is
fully functional for the 30 days. I runs in the backround like antivirus
software and it did clean up 2 machines (I had run everything else on these
machines without complete success) Check it out, hope it solves your problem.
      HTH
     De